Thursday, August 6, 2009

Postman delivery...

Oh how happy a fabric purchase (or 2) makes me! :) It's absolutely ridiculous... the endless ideas I have of what to do with it... and the desire to just keep it and never cut it... crazy!?!!? Anyway, here is what my lovely postman delivered today - how utterly fabulous! I just had to get some of the Kerchief Girl fabric when I heard Amitie had it. The next lot are Japanese etsy purchases, the little flower one is really cute, the photo doesn't do it justice. And the next lot is mainly the Amy Butler Coriander print which I just decided I needed to have a big stash of as it's not available anymore and I love it, with some Kaffe Fassett prints that I liked. I've been very bad!
And here are some more Liberty prints I bought a couple of weeks ago... I hope I have a daughter one day so I can sew her some lovely things...
And here's a sneak peek of the back of my Drawing Room quilt... Please excuse the photo, it's spread out in my lounge room with the furniture around it. I was looking for plain charcoal fabric for the border but I found this lovely Lecien print which I think matches fabulously. I'm really happy with it. I can't wait to see it basted and ready for me to quilt.

1 comment:

  1. You have been busy - spending that is :) Great fabric here Sam and I love the quilt.

    ReplyDelete