Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dresses, dresses and more dresses!

Sorry for the photo overload... I've been too busy to put these up... 

Some dresses I made for Summer:




 






A dress I made for a friend's daughter's 4th birthday.


Carly asked me to put up some photos of my daughters christening day.  Unfortunately I don't have any good shots of the girls wearing their gowns and bonnets but these are the best I could find. I hope they help you.  I found the pattern to be very easy and I loved the end result!




My gorgeous babies sleeping.  Ahh peace!  :)


How lucky am I?!

I've also been busy making bags but they're selling before I can take photos!  I will take some photos and post them soon.

Sam x

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful gowns! Thank you for putting them up. :)

    Carly

    ReplyDelete