Saturday, September 5, 2009

Finished products

Very busy sewing this week... more shorts and yesterday finally finished the bags I started last week.  I'm really happy with the bags and I'm going to try to get some better photos and put them up on Etsy & Madeit.  Don't you think little girls would love them?  They're made with a very sturdy cotton canvas and lined with cotton.  The handles are webbed cotton. 
After playing around with patterns for shorts I've finished some more, and there's some fabric on the way to Oz from America and I can't wait to sew some more.   The top ones have skull & cross bones on them and they're ankle biter length (which I'm not sure about), the traffic jam ones are mid calf length (perfect I think) and I'm thinking of adding pockets to the side....

1 comment: